Sunday, November 28, 2010

Marry the DJ

I love it when my own interests intersect. Remember I posted about that tiny little radio station on the Lower East Side? Apparently the tiny little DJ inside just got married, and her wedding was featured in the Combat Sports Style Section of the New York Times.



















And apparently she is actually tiny and eats only seeds. She also reportedly has eyes the color of Coca-Cola (no word on whether that's caffeine free or regular). Weird when you find out that people are having lives outside of the little boxes we see them in!

3 comments:

Beth Tondreau said...

I know how much you LOVE that section . Now that the tiny little DJ has been featured, are you happy, amused, or disappointed that Reach Tweets is featuring hipsters?

Suzanne Dell'Orto said...

I think the more the merrier. I enjoy it all equally!

Marla McLean, Atelierista said...

Awww, I'm a sucker for romance stories. I confess I read the Washington Post Sunday wedding feature every week. I think Tim Burton should put them in a film, they are perfect. I wonder what they served at the wedding?